Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stinky Feet

Confessional. I just can't hold it in any longer.

I HATE CROCS!!!! (and I am sorry if you LOVE them...nothing personal here)

There. I said it. That feels better. The trouble is...

BB LOVES CROCS!!!!

How ugly are they? How stinky do they make his feet? How filthy do they leave his feet?

the list could go on and on...really

Kids love these things. I admit, I do like that they are easy to put on...but come on...that's about it!!!!

I think BB is starting to catch on. The other day he told me that he didn't want to wear his Crocs because they made his feet stink. YAY!!! He always wants me to smell his stinky feet after he wears his Crocs. How nasty! Who wants to smell that? But I do it...and I put on a big production about how HORRIBLE they smell...and he loves it, laughs, and slams them in my face again.

Today I wore some stinky shoes. Come on...don't judge...every woman HAS to have a pair of shoes that she loves but that make her feet smell horrible...admit it. Today I wore mine, but I forgot they made my feet stink...until I took them off and then I remembered. UGHHHHH!!!

So, I'm thinkin'...William needs to smell my feet cause I always smell his. I offer. He turns me down. Turns out, he said he was too sick to smell my feet. I think it was a cop out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you