Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How???

BB asked me how Wade got out of my stomach last week.

I tried the ole', "We went to the hospital and got him" answer, but that didn't work this time.

How? He wants to know. How?

Mommy: Well, he just came out.

BB:How? How did he come out?

Mommy: The doctor just took him out.

BB: But HOW Mommy? How did the doctor take him out?

Mommy: (Mommy pause...thinking...thinking...thinking...) I just pushed him out.

BB: You just pushed? You just pushed and he came out?

Mommy: Yep, I just pushed and out he came. (Actually, there was a WHOLE lot more involved then that and I am WISHING it JUST involved pushing!!!!)

BB: Oh.

(Thank you dear Lord that he didn't ask where!!! Thank you!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no...you too! I had to answer the same question...only unfortunately, I think I had to go in to a little more detail. :]

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you