Saturday, September 26, 2009

In the lines

William does some sort of coloring sheet/activity every day at school. So, the past few times I have picked him up and we have gotten his work it has looked like this...(BTW-look at that cute name at the top!!!!)



No where NEAR complete.

I'm thinking...WHAT is going on? This kid loves to color. He always gives me the same song and dance.

"I didn't finish it. I want to finish it when we get home."
One afternoon, we actually went home and I let him work on it while I cooked dinner.

He still didn't finish it.

Third day of working on it...he still didn't finish it.

What's the deal I ask him? Why aren't you finishing your work?

His reply, "Mommy, I have to take my time. I go really slow so I stay in the lines like I am supposed to."

BUT...you're 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what the picture looks like after 3 days of work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you