Sweet BB has a craving for knowledge. Really. He is like a little sponge. There have been many things that Will and I have taught him, some knowledge has been learned through his grandparents, and some by watching hours of Barney and Wiggles.
William has a current love for rhyming. A few nights ago, Will, William and I were laying in bed rhyming together. We were coming up with examples of rhymes, non-examples, and silly ones, too.
William proudly exclaims, "I have a good rhyme. Bucket and __uck-et." (think about a REALLY ugly four letter word).
Mommy and Daddy's mouths dropped open and we swallowed our giggles...knowing if they were heard then William would surely repeat himself.
Did our ears hear correctly?
NO, HE DID NOT!!!!
Yep, that's a rhyme alright...just not one we need to be repeating anywhere.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you