BUT, it wasn't my fault. Will was gone 3 nights this week and I am not going to waste (cause let's face it, William probably isn't going to like what I cook anyway and I am totally fine with a bowl of my new favorite cereal Cheerios Banana Nut) cooking a meal without him here to enjoy it with me.
I did cook one night. I got extra points for this meal because it is my hubby's favorite. See, I have been working really hard to try new recipes instead of sticking with my tried-and-true favorites...so, he mentioned a few weeks ago that he was feeling neglected because I hadn't made his favorite meal in a while...ding, ding, ding...points for me this week :)
Tenderloin
-pork roast tenderloin
-dry mustard
-1 jar of apple jelly
-1 cup of ketchup
-dash of red pepper
1. Rub pork roast with dry mustard.
2. Wrap in aluminum foil and cook on 350 for 1 hour.
3. While tenderloin is cooking, bring the apple jelly and the ketchup to a boil. Reduce heat. Add a little red pepper.
4. Take roast out, unwrap, pour apple/ketchup on top, put back in the over for another 1/2-1 hour (depending on how big your roast is...the package should tell you the total weight and cooking time)
Yummy Yummy!!!
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
Ummmm...that sounds good! AND I am sure it made up for the other days of not cooking ;)
ReplyDelete