Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear A&E Executives,

I love your network. Love it. I love The First 48, Criminal Minds, CSI: Miami, Crossing Jordan, Intervention, and Hoarders. Love it. I could spend all day watching show after show. I don't have the time to, but if I did, I definitely could do it.
I have some things I would like to put out on the table for you. You see, I work outside my home and I have two precious little boys to tend to in the evenings. I rarely have time to sit down and enjoy one of my favorite shows. So, my probably is that Crossing Jordan comes on from 6:00-7:00 am. Did I mention that it was my favorite one? Well, it is. Problem is...I have to leave the house each morning at 6:30 am. You see where I am going with this? I get to start the show, but I never get to finish it. Drives me crazy!! So, would you consider changing the Crossing Jordan air time from 5:30-6:30?

Next issue.

Each Wednesday evening my precious children stay with their grandparents. Wednesday night is my only night off duty. This is the ONE night I can lay in bed all evening and watch t.v. What's the problem? The one show I hate...REALLY, the ONE show I hate...comes on all Wednesday night. Dog the Bounty Hunter. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. So, why don't you switch Monday night's line up (Intervention and Hoarders) with Wednesday night's line up? Easy fix.

Thank you for considering these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you