My Dad has always told me that you could learn a lot about someone just by looking inside their car. For years, I kept an immaculately clean car because of this.
Not so much any more.
I looked around in my car last night and found the following items. Just what does my car say about me?
-4 coats - yep, four
-3 sippy cups and my BFF jug
-1 lunch box
-3 lunch containers - with some food residue in them, I might add
-10 of William's coloring worksheets from school
-1 library bag with 2 WAY overdue books in them...I'm talkin' WAY OVERDUE!!! Like, I might as well buy them.
-1 Sunday school lesson binder
-1 dress
-1 empty M&M's wrapper (hummm, wonder where the M&M's went?)
-a bunch of coins
-and about 2 dozen little toys
I think it says, "Hi, I belong to a very busy Mommy. She works outside her home each day. After work, she picks up some adorable kids and all of their 'stuff'. The coats are proof that she keeps her babies warm. The worksheets are proof that one of those little kiddos is getting big fast and that he is learning every day. That Sunday School binder is used to teach kindergartners all about Jesus every Sunday morning. The toys keep those cute boys busy while they ride around in me. The empty M&M wrapper is one way the busy Mom copes with everyday life. The lunch box and empty lunch containers are proof that she also cooks for her family and saves money by taking the leftovers for lunch the next day. And, as for the overdue library books...well, there really is no excuse for that. She drives me by the library every morning on the way to work. She really should stop and drop them off."
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
LOVE it. And you.
ReplyDeleteAnd welcome to my world. :)