Did you know that a 1995 Honda Accord has to have two keys to operate it?
(Why the 1995 Honda? Sweet hubby was tired of our $400 a month car payment, sold our truck, and a bought an old Honda instead. No car payments for us. It's old. I think it stinks. It rattles. Hubby loves it. He shines it and waxes it. He takes better care of it then any other car we have owned. He is a good decision maker and I totally respect him.)
Anyway. Yep. Two keys.
One key (the round one) to unlock the door and another (the square one) to drive it.
I only have the square one, which does me no good if the doors are locked. Learned that lesson this week. Good thing I have great friends who will take me home in the afternoon and pick me up for school the next morning :)
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you