Monday, October 26, 2009

The game

We have this little game at our house that we like to play. Daddy started it. It goes something like this:

Will: (walking into the house after work) "Hey girls!"

BB: (gasp) "Did you hear that Mommy? Daddy called me and Wade girls. Daddy, are you going to take it back?"

Will: "Nope, I'm not."

BB: "Well, then we are going to hold you down and tickle you."

And then we hold Daddy down and tickle him until he "takes it back".

We like to spice it up with the little game. Sometimes I call BB and Daddy girls. Sometimes Daddy calls me a boy. You know, we have the keep things exciting. One thing that never happens...William never calls either one of us anything because he is too terrified of being held down and tickled :)

So we were playing the game the other day...

Me: "Daddy, you are just a big ole' girl."

BB: (gasp) "Uh-oh. I heard those words!!!"

He said it with such sass. He may or may not have heard me say that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you