1.) My favorite "lipstick" (if you can even call it that) is from Bath & Body Works. It's lost and I am lost without it.
2.) I blow out a hairdryer every couple of months. It is so strange. And, YES, I clean out the filter, so that is not the problem. It really stinks when it goes out on a school morning.
3.) I only wash my hair every other day. I live for the mornings that I don't have to wash and dry it. Does that make me lazy?
4.) Such simple chores like checking my child's folder each evening, making his lunch, and packing his backpack really add to my evening. None of these things are a big deal, at all, so why do they get me in a frenzy?
5.) I need some new recipes. I'm tired of our "favorites".
6.) I should really stop damaging my skin by going to the tanning bed. But, I don't drink sodas or artificial sweetener...does that even things out?
7.) I am addicted to Gene Simmons Family Jewels. I love that show.
There you have it, folks, it's ain't pretty.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you