Saturday, September 4, 2010

The missing family member

BB started preschool at Big Daddy's school last week. He LOVES school. I am so happy for him. He comes home excited each evening about all the fun things he has done. And...he hops up and is pumped to go again each morning. Could things get any better?

I love checking his folder each evening and finding all the things he did at school. One day this week he came home and told me he went to guidance that day. He told me all about how they talk about what they liked about themselves and then they drew a picture of their families. He took out his picture and showed me, proudly.

Something was missing. There were only 3 people in our family portrait. In the past, he has done this and then promptly explained that it was a picture of when LB was in my belly. This time, I questioned him.

He replied: "This is a picture of me, you and Daddy. Wade is not in this picture because he was on a trip visiting his wife."

I'm telling you...these women better be fabulous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you