1.) I am completely ready for Fall Break.
2.) I have gotten a MAJOR jump start on Christmas shopping. Don't hate.
3.) I'm secretly ready to start wrapping gifts, but I am afraid the paper will get damaged before the tree gets put up.
4.) I keep finding tiny spiders and tiny spider webs in my house. I dislike spiders so much that I can't even kill them. I am terrified of them. Which is why there is one the size of a small house dog on our front porch. I'm too scared for Big Daddy to kill it. What if it seeks revenge upon our family?
5.) I love my new OPI polish...Diva of Geneva. You should try it. It makes me happy when I look at my feet.
6.) It, seriously, makes me so frustrated to think about all the gifts my children are going to get for Christmas (not to mention, Wadie's 2nd birthday right before hand). I'm grateful, don't get me wrong...I just really have no idea where any more toys are going to go.
7.) I am so glad Desperate Housewives is back. I was ready for some good ole' drama.
8.) I am STILL loving Gene Simmons Family Jewels. I watch it every morning while I
9.) I want to eat a bag of chips something awful.
10.) I'm extremely pumped about my date night with Big Daddy at The Melting Pot on Friday and a nice quiet hotel afterwards ;)
There you have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you