Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BB's Future Wife

You may remember this post. Well, BB is still sleeping in his own bed and, obviously, he is still patiently waiting for his wife.

BB talks about his future wife quite often. We pray for her. We discuss what she might look like. He wants her to have brown hair (like his Mommy...per his own words) and to wear a ballerina skirt. He doesn't seem to concerned about that idea of moving out of our house to live with her. He assured me that he would come back to visit me.

A few weeks ago BB had a very serious question:

"Mommy, am I going to have to share my wife with LB?"

Me: "Nope."

BB: "I'm not!!!"

Me: "No. You are going to have your own wife."

BB: "You mean LB and me are BOTH going to have one."

Me: "Yep."

BB: "Yay!"

To whomever this precious girl may be: I'm praying for you. I'm praying for God to protect you. For Him to keep you safe from all Earthly harm. I'm praying for Him to guard your heart and mind. I'm praying for strength to resist Earthly temptations until He brings BB to you. I'm praying the same thing for BB. I'm doing my very best to raise a child who loves the Lord and who will love, honor, and respect you. BB has such a strong desire for you. To love you. To take care of you. I can't wait to see how God reveals his plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you