Did I miss something?
Is there a *napkin shortage* out there that someone failed to notify me about?
Hey, McDonald's! When I order a Happy Meal, that means I have small children with me. And, just in case you didn't know, small children are messy. Messy needs more than ONE napkin.
Oh, and...
Dear sweet waitress at any restaurant we go to, when I request more napkins...that means more than TWO. Can't you see the pile of dirty napkins on our table? Did you miss the ketchup all over my baby's face? And I guess you happened to overlook the spilled milk. All of these things require napkins. LOTS of them.
They are biodegradable and they can't cost that much, so a handful of napkins with the Happy Meals and one of those little napkin dispensers at my table would be perfect.
I'm thinking there might also be a ketchup shortage...
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
LOL -- Thought of you yesterday. Ordered something for me and something for Addison (after specifying that the Kid's Meal was for a child under 3), and they included 2 napkins. Because apparently all kids under 3 are neat eaters! :) Thankfully we have a glove box stash!
ReplyDelete