Monday, March 29, 2010

2 months from now

In just 2 short months a little boy I know will be turning 4!!!! Seriously...I am taking this 4 business hard. Why does 4 sound older and bigger than 5?

You know what this means...time to start party planning. I love, love, love a good party. This year I don't just want to have the standard play-eat cake-open gifts schedule. I'm trying to come up with Scooby themed games,...possibly a mystery to solve... snacks, crafts, and favors. My belly is getting all twisted in knots...I know, I'm ridiculous. Birthdays and birthday parties were always a big deal when I was growing up. I always felt so loved and special. So...I want the tradition to carry on.

So...let me know if you have any Scoobtastic ideas for me let me know...other than Big Daddy dressing up like Freddy...which he did the other night because BB begged him to...complete with the jeans, the white shirt, the red tie, and his tennis shoes. Oh the things we do for this boy.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I'm in bday planning mode too. Addison will be turning 3 in just a few weeks... this year it's Cinder-lella! ;) So, I'm doing a princess party. But, there will actually be more boys there than girls... so I'm making it more of a princess/prince thing! I will be making my invites tonight, and I bought craft stuff this weekend. I wanted to do something different too, so we've added crafts. I L.O.V.E. party-planning too! Have fun gathering ideas. If I come across any Scooby ones, I'll pass them along!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you