1.) V8 Fusion- I hate veges. Especially those that are really good for me. My favorite flavor mixture is strawberry banana. Eight ounces of this a day gives me one serving of veges and fruit. Can't beat that.

2.) Sealy mattress with foam layer- Heavenly. We splurged and purchased ourselves a fabulous king sized bed when we moved into our house 3 years ago. This mattress is amazing. It is not pure foam, which keeps it from being overly expensive. It is a regular mattress topped with a huge piece of foam. The commercials are absolutely right- motion does not transfer on this baby. Big Daddy and I both agree that it was the best purchase we have made for ourselves. We purchased ours from Sam's and got a great price for both the mattress and box.
3.) OPI nail polish- Nothing like a fresh polish to brighten a mood. I have been eyeing the display of spring colors at the salon. I am ready to make a few purchases and get some pretty colors on these toes of mine. I love how bold, bright, and beautiful their colors are. Cajun Shrimp is one of my favs.

4.) On-Demand TV- Insight is on to something good here. Here the boys can watch new/different episodes of their favorite shows...for free...anytime. Can't beat that. Wiggles? Got it. Blue's Clues? Got it. Barney? Got it? Tom and Jerry? Got it. Great for buying me a few extra minutes to get dinner finished or some laundry folded.
5.) B&B W Twisted Peppermint lotion- This one is only sold during Christmas. It has a great pepperminty scent and it leaves your skin with a cool tingly feeling, which is great after a warm bath before climbing into bed. Since it is only a seasonal item, I have to stock up for the entire year. BB loves it too.
What are your Fab 5?
yummm...ill have to try out that lotion next christmas!
ReplyDelete