Friday, March 12, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

Time for Fab 5 Friday- Join me as I join Emily is posting 5 things that make my life a little more fabulous...

1. Smoothie Maker - I love me some fruit smoothies. The warmer weather caused me to break out the smoothie machine and to start cranking out the deliciousness. I have been opting to drink a fresh fruit smoothie each morning (after my breakfast cause remember, I have a whole in my stomach) instead of my way to expensive Shell station cappuccino. Much cheaper and much healthier. I'll share my top secret recipe with you on Sunday :)

2. Jane Iredale Dream Tint- My sissy insisted that I try this product last week. I did and OH MY...I was in love...instantly. This is moisturizer, sunscreen, and color all in one fabulous little product. My face looks so amazingly (if I do say so myself) smooth...and I probably have the world's worst skin. Plus...this is an all mineral product so it won't cause my face to break out. I'm telling you...this stuff is awesome. Yes, I know I'm always saying that, but you gotta believe me this time.

3. Tervis Tumblers- Condensation Proof (which is enough reason in itself...Big Daddy isn't very good at using a coaster...but I still love him), keeps hot liquids hot, keeps cold liquids cold, dishwasher safe...nuff' said. And yep, we have the UK ones.


4. GPS- To say that Big Daddy and I are directionally challenged would be the understatement of the year. No really. You don't understand. I got Big Daddy a GPS for his birthday last year (it may have been a little selfish of me because I really wanted one and his bday just happened to be next on the list of occasions...) and we could not function without it. Half the time, I don't even know if I should be going north or south. Not kidding. I totally trust my little robotic navigator. I hope she knows what she is talking about because I place all of my trust in her guidance. And BB gets a huge kick out of her telling me to, "turn left".

5. Portable DVD player- Keeping with the car technology here...our portable DVD players...yes, players. One for each boy. LB has to travel 30 minutes each morning and afternoon with Big Daddy to his sitter's house and then back home. And, let's just say that LB isn't the world's best car rider. He gets antsy.Fast. Thank goodness for a portable DVD player and a Wiggle DVD. Keeps BB occupied as well.

What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you