Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fruit Smoothies

I already confessed my new addiction to my fruit smoothies. This warmer weather has gotten me into smoothie overkill. Here's how I make um'

In a blender or smoothie maker combine
-fresh frozen strawberries
-fresh frozen blueberries
-1/2 banana
-orange juice - not too much or it will be too liquidity.

Put all ingredients in the blender/smoothie maker. Looks like this.



Blend to create this.


Add a straw and enjoy. Every in my house loves these. Even picky BB.

***I use the frozen fruits so I don't have to add ice.
***I don't add any sugar. The fruits have enough in them naturally and the orange juice adds an extra kick.
***You can use milk instead of oj. I like a sour punch to mine...instead of the creamier taste.
***I know I don't have amounts. Just start throwing things in. You can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you