Friday, March 5, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

I'm joining Emily again this week- Fab 5 Friday- Blog about 5 THINGS that make your life a little more fabulous.

1.) My flat iron- I don't have a special brand I use. I'm not head-over-heels in love with mine. I just have to have one. Every.Single.Morning. Without it, I would look something like this.


2.) Cascade All-in-1 Action packs- I love that when the dishwasher is full (umm...when is it NOT full?) all I have to do is throw one of these puppies in. I haven't done a price comparison to see the price difference between these and the liquid...but this is one product I am fine to splurge on. Sure makes dish washing life a little easier.


3.) Candle warmer- A big thumbs up to whoever created this little invention. Nothing better than a warm smelling candle to lift your spirits. We aren't allowed to light candles in our classrooms at school; HOWEVER, we can use warmers. The first thing I do when I walk in my classroom each morning is turn my candle on. Within just a few hours my classroom smells like a delicious warm brownie. Plus, these things are less than $5.00 and I actually save money because my candles last a million times longer. And, no fire hazard.



4.) Otterbox Defender Case- I blogged about my love for my iPhone last Friday. Right along with that, I love my Otterbox Defender Case. This thing is KID PROOF!! My kiddos love my iPhone just as much as I do. They watch videos, listen to music, and play games on it. They also occasionally drop it (Ok, LB throws it), they get sticky on it, and splash bath water on it. This thing protects it from all of the aforementioned. And...it's pink :)


5.) Berry Colossal Crunch- Only we call it *Wiggle cereal* at our house (Why? Because it has all the Wiggle colors in it: blue, red, yellow, purple, and even green for William Wiggle). I wasn't a real cereal person until I met Big Daddy. Big Daddy introduced me to eating cereal for meals other than breakfast. Yum. Yum. I wake up craving this stuff. This is my cereal for the moment. I go in waves with love affairs of different cereals. It began with Chocolaty Delight Special K. Then I moved to Banana Nut Cheerios, then Oh's, and now this stuff. It is so delicious. I blame my kids for getting me hooked on whole milk. Pour a little whole milk over a gigantic bowl and my belly is so happy. It's sometimes my dinner (like last night) and it's sometimes my bedtime snack.



There you have it. Join in on all the fun. What are your Fab 5?

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's Beth Embry from church. I'm so glad I found your blog! I do a little blogging too at isabellafaye.blogspot.com.

    I'm with you on the candle warmer. We can't have candles at our school either.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you