Big Daddy dropped me off at the door of the mall this week to make a quick run in. He parked the car and waited for me.
On my way out, as I walked across the parking lot, a SUV of teenage boys passed by. One hung out the window and said,
"Looking good, Ma'am!"
A grin spread across my face. It's been a while since I have had a shout out. I was flattered. I was looking pretty cute (if I do say so myself). I was sporting my million dollar jeans (that my my booty look so good- not bragging on my booty here- that's just how good these jeans are!) and some cute little cowboy boots. Plus, I was having a good hair day.
I hopped in the car and chuckled. I couldn't wait to tell Big Daddy. Then IT dawned on me.
MA'AM????????
Did they really just refer to me as ma'am?????
When did I become a ma'am???? I mean, I would understand if my kids had been with me. BUT...I was alone...do I look like a ma'am even when I am alone????
I guess I should just take what I can get and be thankful, but I was slightly devastated.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you