Friday, March 26, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

Join me as I join Emily in posting my Fab 5 Friday. This week- 5 websites that make my life a little sweeter...websites are a thing :)

1. Checks in the Mail- Ok, maybe I get a little too excited about ordering a new box of checks. But, this is Fab 5 Friday, right? So...cute checks are just another fab little item in my life. And the joys of these cute checks??...they are no more expensive then the checks you get from your bank (well, they can be if you pick the really fancy ones...I just order the ones that are $9.99 a box). You can even catch deals from time to time by signing up to receive emails. I would highly recommend this site. I have used them for years and have never experienced problems.

2. Vistaprint- This is a great site for birthday invitations. I have used Vistaprint to order invitations for baby showers and birthday parties. I have also ordered magnets of BB to give away as party favors. They are very reasonably priced, are of good quality, and they process quickly.

3. Snapfish- You aren't going to believe this...BUT...up until last week I hadn't printed any pictures since the day LB was born. This is a scrapbooking sin. I love Snapfish. I am really good about downloading my pictures and organizing them into albums...not so much the printing them. I think it all boils down to the fact that I will feel incredibly overwhelmed to have a ton of pictures at my house just waiting to be scrapbooked. So...I just let them sit online. Occasionally, like last week, when I get an email about a deal they are having I will order a couple hundred of my prints. So pitiful. Great site, though :)

4. Ebay- I'm not as much of a buyer as I am a seller. Ebay is a great way for me to sell nicer items- items that I don't want to put in a garage sell. Big Daddy and I together have sold books, knives, gifts we received but never used, clothes that still have the tags on them, barely worn clothes, baby bedding, shoes, dvd's...all sorts of things. I use the standard listings so it only cost 1o cents per item. Can't beat that. Whenever I see a little something that I want...I just rummage up some items to sell so I can have some extra cash. I claim all Ebay funds :)

5.Etsy- Recently discovered this little jewel. I could just browse this site for hours. Such talented people selling such cute stuff.

What are your Fab 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you