Monday, June 27, 2011

Money Saving Monday-CVS and coupons

This extreme couponing really has my attention. People all over are saving tons of money and I am ready to dive in myself. I'm tippy toeing in. My Mom has the CVS this figured out and she is helping me. Southern Savers is my favorite website. You gotta learn the tricks to make the most of this extreme way of saving money. Staking coupons, earning CVS bucks, waiting for sales, and sometimes checking out multiple times, is a part of the game.

CVS doesn't meet all my grocery needs. I still have to rely on Wally World for my fresh items (meats, fruits, and veges), but even so, I vow to use coupons from now on. No more of this wasting money. I'm tired of it.

Here's my first big money saving purchase. I had to make a purchase before this to earn my CVS cash--



I got 4 V8 Splash, 2 Soft Scrubs, 2 detergents, 1 bag Cheetos, 1 bag Fritos, 2 packs of Orbit, 1 jar of crackers, 1 sunscreen

All for......



wait for it......


$13.21

Stayed tuned for more of my coupon deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you