Summer is here!!!
That means--Mommy needs a plan. :)
BB and I sat down a few nights ago and made a list of all the places we want to go in our weeks together at home. Some of his ideas aren't doable--Lego World in California :)--but, we managed to come up with lots of fun adventures that are not too far from our backyard.
I'm super OCD about planning our days. Helps my sanity.
Here's our plan:
Monday: Field trip day (going to those places on "our list")
Tuesday: movie morning (our local theatre shows a family film for FREE twice a week)
Wednesday: Library preschool time and lunch at the park
Thursday: Mommy & BB day (LB will go to the sitters) On this day, BB and I will do those activities that aren't suited for a 2 year old. We will also be continuing our summer tradition of doing a weekly service project together (last year we volunteered at the Humane Society, volunteered at church, picked up trash at the park, etc)
Friday: Fun Friday--this day will be reserved for relaxing or doing anything else that crosses our mind. We go out of town a lot on Fridays in the summer so I didn't want to lock us in to anything.
Stay tuned for something I'm making to help us stay busy this summer :)
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you