Yesterday marked one week at our new house. We officially have one box left to unpack and a whole lot of painting left to do. We have been working like dogs--you know, in between basic life stuff.
I'm here to confess that I fell off the bandwagon last Thursday.
Moving day=stress=me having to eat chocolate, fried food, and drink a carbonated drink.
Yep...all three in one day. Needless to say, my stomach was rollin' that evening because it hasn't gotten such things in over 2 months. But, I just had to. I had to cope with all of the madness. That's what I do when I feel out of control--I eat and I clean. Since I couldn't clean--I ate :)
So--since moving madness doesn't end after just one day--I took a week long break. I have enjoyed chocolate, fried foods, and a few glasses of carbonated drinks for 7 straight days. And I can sure tell a difference in my body. I feel more sluggish and my pants are more snuggish.
Yesterday I hopped back on the bandwagon. I'm ready to go at it again. Sometimes you just need a little break :)
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you