Those of us with boys--well--I'm still trying to figure out what we have. Maybe less drama?? Hopefully.
So, with my boys, I go with shoes. I like for them to have adorable shoes. Hey, it's all I got :) So, I probably spend more on their shoes than I should...
Naturally, when BB took up basketball we had to have some basketball shoes. Right? I mean, come on, the kid can't be an all-star in his school shoes. He needed something special. I bet he tried on 10 pair before we found the perfect ones.
Can I just also say that it's becoming a big problem that we can't find huge big boy shoes that Velcro. BB can't tie his shoes yet and it sure saves time him being able to put them on himself. It takes a lot of searching to find shoes in his size that don't have laces. Someone needs to get on that for me...
Another random story--nothing to do with shoes, but basketball, and since I was just talking about his basketball shoes...you with me???
I have a hard time keeping up with laundry. That's a problem when the kid needs his jersey for his game. So, where was the jersey 30 minutes before time to leave? In the washer, soaking wet, of course. So, mother-of-the-year to the rescue. I dried it as much as I could with my hair dryer. It was still wet, so this is how I drove to the game. A little heat from the car finished up the job.
Hey, motherhood is not about being perfect. It's about being resourceful and smart.
How's that for a random post?
I will so have to remember the hair dryer, that is great!!!!
ReplyDelete