Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just what you always wondered...

Taking Emily up on the challenge to answer these questions. In case you wanted to know some random stuff about me.

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
I don't snack and blog.

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
a thing...hot water...you can do so much with it

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Most definitely the beach.

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Hands down...emptying the dishwasher. Hate it with a deep passion.

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
A great mixture of both my Mom and Dad.

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
I am such a home girl!!!

7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Of all time??? That makes it difficult. Who knows???

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
Depends on my day. Most of the time I sleep in it. :(

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I don't have a hidden talent...I don't think :) I was I could sing. I mean, I can sing...I wish I could sing good :)

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Organizing

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
He had a nice booty. No lying here. I liked it (and still do)!

12. What is something you love to smell?
The top of my kids' hair after bath. OR the fold of their necks (that sweet sweaty smell)

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
That I am SUCH a rule follower.

14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Shop. Shop. And shop some more. Who needs a savings????

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? Loud

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
New York & Company and Target. Love me some Target.

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Relax - I'm not real good at that.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Recovering big spender. I am trying hard to be frugal in some areas...so I can spend big in others :)

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
Another *of all time* question. I don't know.

20. Would you want to be famous?
Nope.

What about you????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you