BB loves to be read to. He is seriously into Bible stories right now. Daddy brought home The Very Hungry Caterpillar for BB last week.
#1 - BB LOVED it.
#2 - Why didn't my child already have this book? That book is a classic!! Mommy loses points on that one.
After our 4th reading of his new favorite book BB says, "Mommy, I am book sick."
"You are book sick? What is that?"
His logical answer, "It's when you are really sick from reading books."
***Best I can tell, this steams from a conversation a few weeks ago when BB got *car sick*.
#1 - BB LOVED it.
#2 - Why didn't my child already have this book? That book is a classic!! Mommy loses points on that one.
After our 4th reading of his new favorite book BB says, "Mommy, I am book sick."
"You are book sick? What is that?"
His logical answer, "It's when you are really sick from reading books."
***Best I can tell, this steams from a conversation a few weeks ago when BB got *car sick*.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you