Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More of one of my favorites

Remember my favorite things?

I am so in love with the adhesive wall words. Love them.

I found some at Heartstrings this week for $13.00. Yes, $13.00. That was cheaper then the bargain I got at Hobby Lobby. I put this little saying above our bed. Slapped a cross on each side (which were 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby - paid $11.99 for BOTH!) and loved it.


In case you are wondering...

#1- These things are soooo easy to apply. The hardest part is just making sure they are straight.

#2- They can be removed easily - or so I have heard. Just use your hairdryer to apply heat and they fall right off.

Here is our new bedroom look (I am totally getting motivated to make our bedroom romantic and all - cause now we don't have any kiddos sleeping in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you