Monday, November 2, 2009

What rock have I been living under?

You know I love my crock-pot. It is worn slap out.

Last week, it burned my dinner. BBQ ribs that were supposed to be delicious. Got home...burned. Crispy. But, what do I expect. I put them in (frozen) at 6:30 and didn't get home until 4:30. What wouldn't be crispy after 10 hours in the crock-pot.

So, my friend at school mentioned something about *setting* her crock-pot.

Setting?

What?????

My crock-pot has one nob on it. You can select off, low or high. That's it.

So I questioned her more. "You mean you can set yours to turn on and off at a certain time?"

WHAT???????????????????????????

How did I not know this existed???

This would make my life sooooo much easier.

Item #1 on my Christmas list...a programmable crock-pot.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I didn't know that either!! BTW...I am making your beef burgundy tonight...it sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you