Thursday, November 5, 2009

The rest of the story...

Thought I would do an update on several of my previous posts...cause I know you have been wonderin'...

1. LB is 11 months old and is still taking a bottle in the middle of the night. We have a little pow-wow around 1:00 am each morning. He has, however, dropped his first bottle of the day and goes straight for breakfast. Not exactly the feeding we were hoping he would drop...but, I am reminded of the song "it won't be like this for long".

2. BB is sleeping soundly in his bed every single night (and he is still waiting for his wife). Daddy and I have reclaimed our bedroom and it feels sooooooo good. We are doing everything possible to keep little children from joining us again. (You know I am not going to say NEVER, cause you know what happens then.)

3. Turns out we need a third key for Hubby's car. One to open the trunk :) The guy we bought it from didn't give us that key.

4. I finally returned our way overdue library books. Only after I got a final notice from them. No way did I go inside to return them ;)

5. My hair is finally beginning to lighten up. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you