Friday, April 23, 2010

Fab 5 Friday - Cleaning Products Edition

Here we are again. Another Fab 5 Friday.

This week: cleaning products edition.

I'm a mean cleaner. I love to give a good scrub down. I hate water marks, dull floors, streaky mirrors, and dusty furniture. In my current condition as a very busy mother who works outside of the home, I am taking advantage of having some *help* keeping my house clean these days. But, trust me, I have done my fair share of cleaning over the years. Here are 5 of my favorite - most fabulous - cleaning products.

1.) Orange Glo hardwood floor cleaner - Try it. I dare you. See if you can't see your reflection in your floors afterward. Go on. Take my challenge.

2.) Swiffer dry cloths- But, before you take my challenge you better sweep up the filth and dust from your floors. No better product for this then the ole' trusty Swiffer and Swiffer dry cloths. I don't even have the fancy kind. I just use the plain ole' original one.

3.) Swiffer dust spray- I tried this one time by default - they were out of pledge - and I love it. Because it has Febreze in it it smells extra lovely and it makes your furniture very shiny.

4.) Clorox wipes - Can you clean without them? I love to use these to wipe down the germie surfaces of our house (especially the counters after I finished cooking). Also good for killing the germs on doorknobs.

5.) Magic Erasers- I don't think there is anything this little baby can't do. If you have found something that it doesn't do- please tell me. It has been successful in every venture I have used it in. I have used in more ways than I can even count: scuff marks on floors, crayon marks on walls or other surfaces, shower scum, tape removal...you name it. (ps: the generic brand works just as well)


What are your Fab 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you