Well, I have done many a batch since my first go around and I am getting better and better. I can't tell you the overwhelming praise I receive when someone tries one of these babies. They are life changing :) Not to mention people going on and on about how cute they are. I can't disagree. I can say that because I can't take credit for them. I stole the recipe and idea from Bakerella (not really stole - she gave it out with instructions).
I have also had many requests to make them for various events. So...it's official...I'm going to start making these to sell. Here's how it works:
$40.00 for a batch of 30 - with that you get to select your flavor of cake mix and you can customize your colors to coordinate with your event.
Look how sweet.

If you would like them in individuals bags with ribbons it will cost an additional $5.00 per order.
Look at that.
And the sweetest of all...if you want them turned into cupcake pops it will cost an additional $4.00.

I can even wrap your cupcake pops up and tie a sweet ribbon them ($9.00 additional).
Let me know if you are ever interested. I'm thinking... baby shower, wedding favors, birthday parties... I do need several days heads up. They take a while to make :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you