BB: "Mommy! I have a surprise for you?"
Me: "You do?? What is it?"
BB: "You will have to come with me to find out. (and he reaches out, takes my hand, and walks me to his room where his door is shut)
This is what I saw...

Look how sweet. Look how sweet the sheets are pulled up. And how neatly the pillows are arranged. And the little doggie. I, seriously, almost cried over this. No...not over the fact that he made his bed. That IS pretty amazing, but over what he told me:
Me: "What made you think to do this?"
BB: "Well, I knew you were in there getting ready. So, I thought I would do this for you."
Does it get any sweeter? REALLY?
I'm telling you...this kid is going to be one awesome husband and daddy one day. I just know it.
***LB footnote: LB can say "outside". Clear as day. He can barely say, "Mom, Dad, juice, bye, and hi."...BUT...buddy, he can say OUTSIDE. That kid loves to be outdoors.
aww thats adorable!!! He sure will make a great hubby!
ReplyDeleteOn the LB note. Miles is the exact same way!! haha OUTSIDE!!!!
He's a boy after his mama's heart, for sure. So sweet. :)
ReplyDelete