Each Monday I am going to blog about a simple way we save money at our house. These may seem like tiny ways to you, BUT every cent counts. It truly does. We learned years ago in our Financial Peace University class that anytime you can put off making a purchase it saves you money.
Shaving Cream
I quit buying shaving cream years ago. It's pricey. Especially for the amount you get. My substitute: hair conditioner. If you are like me - I always run out of shampoo and have about a half a bottle of conditioner left. I use the left over conditioner as shaving cream. It works great and leaves your legs feeling so smooth. If you don't use conditioner on your hair then just purchase some cheap conditioner to use solely on your legs. I guarantee you can purchase it for cheaper than you can shaving cream - and it will last you a lot longer.
What is your money saving Monday tip? Please share it with me.
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
Financial Peace -- I remember those days, and those classes! Our pre-kid, newlywed days! :) I like your new blog idea. I may have to swipe it too! :)
ReplyDeleteFunny! We are the complete opposite....I have a ton of shampoo and never any conditioner. Sometimes I just use cond. and skip the 'poo.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea though! obviously I love conditioner so I will give it a try.