"To William From Easton I love you. I hope I can have a sleepover at your house. Love, Easton"
Adorable, I tell you.
BB immediately wanted to write him a note back. (Mind you--they are in the same class at school, which makes this whole note thing that much cuter.) Here is the response to Easton:
(In case you can't read 5 year old--"Yes you can have a sleepover if your mom says you can have a sleep over." And that's a picture of them cuddled up in the bed. )
Big Daddy and I talked and decided it was a good weekend for a sleepover. Big Daddy called up Easton's parents and they agreed.
So...tonight...it's our first sleepover. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. Of course, this now opens to door to BB being invited over to sleep at a friends house. I'm not sure if I am ready for all of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you