Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the air

Happy Love Day!!

You know I love this holiday. Tonight, I will prepare my annual Love Day dinner for my boys. The table is already set. The gifts are wrapped. The cards are written in. I know this, traditionally, is a holiday for men to recognize women. I'm not sure when I changed it--at my house, it is my day to my 3 favorite fellas. To make them feel extra loved.

Our annual family Love Day party is coming up. We had to have a week late because of other obligations. Stay tuned for more, but until then...

Here is an adorable hand print canvas that BB and I made.


Here is the one LB and I did together.


Here are the Valentines for the students in my class.



Here are the Valentines that BB took to his class.


Have a LOVEly day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you