Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunday fortune

This was in my fortune cookie yesterday. Which makes me laugh--because it's not really a fortune at all. But, anywho...



My Dad and I have this disease. The I-can't-sit-down-and-relax disease. It really is annoying.

I'm serious when I say that when we have guests at our house--I really have to focus my brain on sitting down and concentrating on our friends. That sounds horrible. I can't help it. It's just who I am. Thankfully, I am finally to the point in my life where I have accepted it, and I can sort-of control my mind (and also thanks to a little pill I take every day). It's hard sometimes still.

Another reason why I go, go, go?? And this is a new one. Because I am exhausted. That doesn't really make sense. But, it kind of does to me. I am so freakin' tired--all the time. So, if I dare sit down for 5 minutes, I'm out. And I mean that--it doesn't take me long to be snoozing away.

So, yes. I am "always on the go". But, I don't know that it is because I am "a bundle of energy". Cause I really don't feel like I have any energy at all.

1 comment:

  1. So my very intelligent friend, what is your body telling you? You can exercise and eat right which are wonderful things, but you also have to rest. Take it from someone MUCH older who hasn't taken care of herself and spent her life taking care of others, it will catch up with you and humble you. It will teach you the lesson because you need to learn it, and you won't like it. Take care of you because others need and love you. Confucius says, "REST when your body tells you enough."

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you