Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Truthful Tuesday

Cause it's Tuesday and I can.

1.I forgot to take a bath this morning. I don't wash my hair every morning, but I do take a bath. I forgot today. Not sure how one misses that step?!?!?

2. LB and I went to the bakery today. I bought two treats-- you know, one for now and one for later. I ate them both back to back in the parking lot.

3. Allie pooped in the house today and ate it. I know because her breath was stinky and she left smears all over the hardwood floor. Yuck.

4. I had a breakdown, ugly cry tonight. I tried to do a little Jillian to release some steam. I just cried through my workout also. Felt kind of good.

5. Our washer has been dead since Friday of last week. Our dirty laundry pile is ridiculous. The part should be in tomorrow afternoon. Wanna guess what I am going to be doing the rest of the week?

6. I take 4 gummy vitamins a day. Real vitamins are so tough on my stomach.

7. My kids would eat Lunchable pizzas or Ramon noodles every night for dinner if it were up to them. I go back and forth on this issue. Cause some days it just isn't a battle worth fighting.

8. I think Chelsea Handler is hilarious. I want to read a trashy book she has written. I'm thinking about it now that I can download to my iPad. No one will ever know what I am reading. ;)

9. Another zit popped up this week. Over it.

10. My patience is really close to zero these days.

11. In tempted to pop another one of my pills--cause I'm telling you, it just doesn't feel like one is working anymore.

12. I hate to go to school late into the summer, however, I could use a snow day. I've been checking each morning. Alas. No snow in sight. Seriously? Where is our winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you