Friday, February 10, 2012

What son could explain this...

I have a funny, funny story to share with you. Hilarious, I tell ya.

My precious friend was folding some of her college freshman son's clothes last night and came across a sweet little white and turquoise polka dot thong. I like to picture steam starting to pour out of her ears and her body heating to extreme temperatures when she saw them.

She called her son and told him to get home PRONTO cause he had some 'splanin' to do.

He swore and swore he was not familiar with that pair of undies. I'm sure, she didn't believe him--cause momma's aren't suppose to believe that kind of tale.

He tried to sort out the mess--you know, call a few friends, ask around...

Then it hits them both...they were mine :)

Since my washer is broken, my sweet friend graciously let me use hers earlier in the week. A sweet little pair of undies got left behind.

I'm just thankful that it was one of my new cute pairs of undies--cause, Lord knows, every good woman has some less than fabulous undies in her drawer.

I think everyone involved was a little relieved.

There's you a laugh to kick off your weekend. Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you