There's something about a cold pillow, isn't there?
Nothing quite like it.
I love to climb in the bed, rest my head on my cold pillow, and then slide my hands under it for an even colder experience. I flip my pillow over several times a night, just to feel that coolness.
I'm not the only one in the house who does this. Big Brother has caught on, too. He told me the other night that he liked his pillow because it was really cold. I have noticed him doing the flip thing as well :)
It's in the blood I guess.
On the contrary, BB likes his pj's to be warm. His Daddy began spoiling him by putting his pj's, undies, and socks in the dryer during bath time. When BB gets out, his ultra warm jammies are waiting on him.
I'm too hot natured for that one. I would prefer mine to be in the freezer :)
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
Oh how funny! Sounds like bb is going to take after his mamma ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your panel pictures btw!