Sunday, August 16, 2009

Recipe Weekend

I love to cook. I really do. My Mom is a great cook and has shared with me all kinds of yummy recipes and cooking tips. I love to get new recipes and I love to share the recipes of great dishes. So, each weekend I am going to post the recipe for a meal I made the previous week.
Enjoy!!!

Beef Burgundy - this one is from my good friend, Shelley. So yummy and VERY easy to make.

-beef chunks (you can buy these in a package in the meat department already cut up)
-2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
-1 can of french onion soup
-1 half a soup can of red wine
-carrots (optional - I leave them out)
-Extra wide egg noodles

1. Put your beef in the crock pot. (I put mine in frozen, so it will cook while I am at work.)
2. Put mushroom soup, french onion soup, red wine, and carrots on top.
3. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
4. Prepare your noodles
5. Serve the beef sauce on top of the noodles.
6. Enjoy!

**Delicious served with Hawaiian rolls.
**This meal will last for several days. It actually taste better the second or third day.
**Freezes great!!

1 comment:

  1. I love to cook too! And I love a crock-pot meal even more!! So I will def. have to try this.
    I think this is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you