You gotta know where I am going with this, right?
Three males in the house = pee, everywhere, all the time
Not a one of them has good aim. I surrender. It's all I know to do.
My fabulous PBK bathroom rugs, ruined. They have been splattered and soaked with pee one too many times. They have been laundried so many times that the edges are becoming taddered and they just aren't as soft and fluffy as they used to be.
Dry "pee pee dots", as sweet Big Brother calls them, can be found on the bathroom doors, around the base of the potty, and on the sides of the cabinets.
Almost daily, Big Brother has a splatter accident that forces him to change his pants (the pressure behind that kid's pee-er is unreal). Little Brother soaks through his diaper, almost nightly, and wakes up with wet jammies and a wet bed. Will is the cleanest of all the male pee-ers.
I have grown accustomed to seeing pants fall to the ground and a rainbow of pee water the green grass in our backyard. Whatever. Doesn't phase me anymore.
I'm feeling a little in the minority around here. I want my own bathroom.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
Right with you girl!
ReplyDelete