Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yummy Pot Roast

This dish was brought to our house after we had LB. I just had to have the recipe. It is so scrumptious and easy to make. (I LOVE easy recipes!)

1. Put your roast in the crock-pot.
2. Cover it with cubed potatoes, some carrots, and half an onion.
3. Cover the meat and veges with one can of cream of mushroom.
4. Cook on low for 6 hours.

Once again, I like some Hawaiian rolls with this recipe.

Two for one...

I also made some fabulous corn this week - to go with another meal.

-1 can of whole kernel corn, drained
-1 can of creamy style corn
-1 block of cream cheese
-1/2 stick of butter
-1 can of chilies
-some red pepper

Mix all ingredients together on the stove. Heat until cream cheese and butter melt.
Yummy, yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. Yuuuum! I've never made pot roast with cream of mushroom...sounds delicious!! (So does the corn) Easy recipes are my fav too...so bring them on :p

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you