

I was in love immediately. I'm slightly obsessed with the red ones. I want a sitting area like that!!!! How cozy!!!
I set out to make them one evening. It wasn't a bad task at all. They were quite simple to make. We have a big bay window in the front of our house. Our tree is in one half of the window. I thought these snowflakes would be a wonderful addition to the front window scene.
I used the big fat Popsicle sticks and hot glue. I glued a cute ribbon to the top of each snowflake and hung them from a nail in the window. I had great plans of painting them, BUT--you know how that goes. I'll do that next year. You can't tell from the picture, but the white ones even have little sparkles on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you