I'm not sure when this little tradition developed, but it has been going on for as long as I can remember.
Each year, before Christmas, my Mom would give me a puzzle to work. Not just a sweet little 100 piece puzzle (maybe they started out that way, but I don't remember)--NOPE--I seriously insane 750-1000 puzzle. Maybe like this...
Or this...
We would lay the puzzle pieces out on a card table and we would work on the puzzle all season long. This is such a fun little tradition. It's nothing big. Nothing too exciting. Just something that we do every year--TOGETHER. That's what traditions are all about. Memories. Togetherness. Fun.I have purchased the puzzles the last several years. Each year we comment on how, "We are NEVER going to get this one done" or "Oh. This one is awful."
BUT, we always do.
Start a tradition with someone you love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you