Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Truth

Time for Truthful Tuesday with Emily

1.) The snow falling all day long is beautiful, but I'm going to need it to accumulate at some point.

2.) I need a snow day. A "Mommy Snow Day"-- you know, where everyone else goes to school/work/sitters and I stay home, snowed in. Anyone else game?

3.) If the snow does accumulate, my children have NOTHING to wear to play in the snow. I need to get on that. I am feeling like it's going to be a snow-filled winter season.

4.) I eat like a maniac during the winter season. Something about being inside all the time makes me want to cook, bake, and EAT. Not a good situation. It's ugly.

5.) I still haven't made ANY progress on our Christmas cards--haven't even taken a photo for them.

6.) I have a purple Christmas tree in my classroom. By accident, but purple nonetheless.

7.) I am so incredibly close to being done with my Christmas shopping. I need to run into some more money before I can finish completely. Anyone got any extra?

8.) No lie. Right before I published this post, I found my PTO reimbursement check in my mailbox at school. $350.00 back to me. That takes care of item #7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you