Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Time for Truthful Tuesday.

1. I hate taking graduate classes. Hate.it.

2. I tried to drop my online class yesterday (yes--this many weeks in!), but I found out I would only get 25% of my money back. And, well, $400 out of the $1,600 I paid just isn't going to cut it.

3. My first assignment is due tonight at midnight. I started it yesterday.

4. I am a serious procrastinator (see #3).

5. My children have been playing unbelievably well together for the last 4-5 days. Big Daddy and I are so proud. We smile so big when we see them actually playing together and talking--without fussing and fighting. They are growing up.

6. I'm not nearly as anxious to put my Love Day decorations away like I am my Christmas decorations. Don't know why.

7. Last night I cooked dinner, we ate, then we all watched a movie together on the couch. I never set foot back in the kitchen to clean up the gigantic mess or to even put up the leftovers. It was all still there this morning--the kitchen fairy didn't come. Oh well.

8. My lovely sister sent me a text today reminding me that our half marathon is in 11 weeks. She asked if I was ready. Ready? Should I tell her that I haven't found time to run in almost 3 weeks? Hehe.

9. BB is back in our bed. You win some, you lose some.

10. I wish I could sing. I mean, I can...I just wish it sounded pretty :)

11. I wish I could dance...well :)

12. My 10 year high school reunion is coming up...I'm not sure how I feel about that or about going back to see everyone. The verdict is still out.

13. I bet, if you looked on my bedside table...most days you would find my breakfast plate/bowl/glass. Maybe even more than one.

14. I'm probably a lot messier at my house then you envision me being.

15. We don't have a computer at our house.

16. I want an iPad.

17. I'm trying to think of a way to get an iPad. You know, a good excuse.

18. Big Daddy bought me new Buckle jeans for Love Day. Ahhh. Love him. I also love that he found some cool new shoes at Buckle that he put on layaway for himself. I'm bringing him up to style. And...I love that he used layaway :) Cause I would have totally charged them. That's what gets me in trouble.

19. We have gotten our state tax refund back. We are waiting on our federal. Show me the money...even if I don't get to go blow it all.

20. Wow, this is the longest and most random Truthful Tuesday I have ever done. (I just had to type something--my OCD wouldn't let me stop at 19.)

1 comment:

  1. #12- crazy its been 10yrs. No chance Im going to mine. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you