Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Time for Truthful Tuesday. The truth--at it's best.

1.) Jersey Shore -- Love it. Shhh. Don't tell.

2.) I love the messy ponytail look. My sister can do it like a pro. It stresses me out. I'm too obsessive. I can't get it "just right"--but it isn't supposed to be :(

3.) BB completed his first task --5 consecutive nights going to bed by himself. We are now on to task two--7 nights in a row. After he laid in his bed for an hour last night (all while calling us back every 15 minutes or so)--we gave in--cause, let's face it, we were exhausted.

4.) I'm not above bribing my children with "treats". Look back at #4--there was a "treat" involved :)

5.) No more snow.

6.) I gave a spanking last week that made my forearm sore for 3 days. No lie.

7.) Day 3 of my low carb diet. Can I just say how boring life is without carbs? Really.

8.) Low fat cheese and low carb yogurt is for the birds. Who eats this stuff???

9.) We are in the process of taking estimates to add an upstairs to our house. I am ecstatic at the thoughts of it. A bonus room + all of my childrens' toys thrown into it = Happy Me. I am ready to begin ASAP.

10.) I love tax season. Only because we, typically, get a rather large sum of money back. Yippee!!! I am almost finished with this years' returns.

11.) I love decorating for Valentine's Day. It is probably my favorite holiday (other than the obvious, Christmas).

12.) Tomorrow is hair cut day. I love hair cut day. Well--I'm not really getting it cut, remember?? I am getting it trimmed and thinned out/shaped. Still, I'm pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you