My sister shared this recipe with me and I am in love. I'm warning you--there are no measurements on this recipe. It's just an add till it tastes good kind of thing.
Quinoa--it's a pasta. A healthy pasta. It looks like this.

Gluten free. Organic. Whole grain. Wheat free. WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN.
1. Cook your quinoa according to the package.
2. Shred pecorino cheese and add it.
3. Chop cilantro and add it. (in my opinion you can NEVER have enough cilantro)
4. Add some chopped green onions.
5. Add some dried cranberries.
6. Top with Girard's champagne dressing (one of my new FAVORITE dressings). It add anywhere from 1/2 bottle to the entire bottle of this dressing. It just depends on how much of the other stuff I use. I like it to be flavorful.

Chill. Serve cold. It's delish.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you