Monday, October 10, 2011

Wreath happy

Ok--maybe I am a little wreath happy. They are just so much fun to make and pretty cheap also (much cheaper than buying one, for sure!).

Here are my most recent ones.

Tulle wreath. This one was super easy. All you need is a straw wreath and 4-5 rolls of tulle. I just played around to figure out how long I wanted each piece of tulle to be. I cut pieces the same size of each color tulle. Then I wrapped each piece and each in a double knot. When I was all down, I used my scissors and did some trimming up to some pieces that looked longer than others. I purchased a cardboard letter from my favorite craft store, wrapped it in tulle, and tied it to the middle. Very easy. I love this because you can use a variety of colors to fit your theme/season/holiday.



Mesh and feather wreath--

I put this one on my back porch door. I use a twin wreath. I used orange mesh all over it. Then I purchased 2 feather boas and weaved them through the empty spots. I think it turned out quite cute. I am still on the hunt for something to put in the middle.


Get wreath happy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you